How to do it:
- Wash turkey fillet and pat dry. Cut into cubes and place in a bowl. Add 3 tablespoons
sunflower oil TRIANA and spice to gyros. Cover with foil and place in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce: In a small bowl put yogurt, vinegar, salt, pepper and crushed garlic. Mix all, and then add the dill sauce.
- Put the meat in a hot pan, mixing for about 10 minutes to stir-fry.
- Cut the tomatoes into smaller pieces, peel the onions and cut into thin slices - rings. Cut also the cabbage into strips.
- Heat the tortillas and arranged the cabbage, tomatoes, onions, roasted meat.
- Pour garlic sauce and wrap in aluminum foil.